Work for us
Published on 2nd July 2018
Posted in in Partners and announcements
We’re currently looking for a bright and enthusiastic Junior Electronics Technician to join our exciting team, based at our headquarters in Armitage.
You’ll be helping us to assist some of the world’s largest automotive OEMs to develop and test their embedded control systems.
We are an engineering services and mechatronic solutions provider specialising in off-the-shelf and custom test and simulation systems, assisting the development of some of the most innovative, reliable and feature-rich products in the industry.
We help vehicle manufacturers to develop and test embedded control systems easily, throughout the entire development cycle; from specification capture to production.
Want to find out more information?
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Helping to complete preparation stages for product builds such as crimping small looms, soldering leads, assembling simple PCBs, performing basic tests, and checking cables etc
- Following basic instructions to help perform type testing of new products
- Looking for alternative suppliers of parts that may become obsolete (with guidance)
- Help monitor and control component stocks
- Following sign off procedures and perform pass/fail type tests
For a taste of what you might be involved in, check out some of our previous projects here.
Check out some of our products to see what you’ll be working with.
You’d be working at a beautiful location…
We take the happiness of our staff just as seriously as the happiness of our clients. For this reason, we work from an open, airy office based in a manor house in Staffordshire, surrounded by beautiful grounds to nurture a peaceful and productive working environment.